Thursday, August 26, 2010

Game modeling tutorials coming soon!!

Hey all,

Thanks for all of you who have visited my blog, even know I don't have much up right now I promise to get more up in the future. As soon as I get a few followers I will begin to post tutorials on modeling Next Gen Game assets. I'm sure there are those of you who want to learn and maybe even some students that would love a tutorial on let's say an awesome Zbrushed wooden crate, barrel that I will projection map onto a low res mesh or even larger models like cars etc.

So as soon as I get a few followers I promise I will begin to create these videos and in the meantime if you want to e-mail me with any questions you might have on creating models please feel free to leave a comment and I will respond ASAP.

A small sample is shown below of some of my older artwork.

Till then thank you for reading my blog and check out the older posts if you enjoy Starcraft 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment