Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Info on which Starcraft 2 guide to purchase and which one is worth the money!!!

Hi there,


First of all let me give you a bit about my background. For the last 10 years I have been working in the video game industry as a 3D artist. I have worked for some of the biggest companies out there such as EA. I am an avid gamer and I routinely write blogs and reviews on games and guides that can help out on mastering these games. I want to start my blog off with reviews on Starcraft 2 guides. I have been playing Starcraft 2 since Beta and hold a platinum level in 1vs1 multi player from the help of these guides.This first post is information for others that want to purchase a Starcraft 2 guide but don't know which one to choose, after all why would someone want to pay $40 for 3 different guides. I however have purchased 3 different Starcraft 2 guides and will write a post on each one to give you guys sort of a review so that you know which one to pick up if interested just so you don't make the same mistake that I made.


I will start with the best guide that I picked up and work my way to the worse and explain why.


The first one I will review is Shokz Starcraft 2 guide which can be found here - Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide


Hands down the Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide is the best. I signed up not only for Shokz guide but for 2 other Starcraft guides as well. The difference between Shokz guide and the others is that he is up to date with all the missions, strategies and everything else you want to know about Starcraft 2. You can use his guide to not only gain experience but to level upto the diamond multiplayer level in no time. Other guides that I purchased never ran any updates and when they did it took them forever to add anything at all to their site to keep their members happy. Shokz ran updates all the time and kept you up to date with the latest Starcraft videos of the best players in the world as well as updated campaign tips and strategies. With the information that I received on Shokz guide I went from a level Bronze on 1v1 multi player to platinum level in a matter of a couple weeks and my last 100 games I am 90-10!! Not only does he give you up to date strategies against each race but he also guides you through the entire campaign which is hard to find since Starcraft 2 was just released.


Also Shokz Guide is a one time fee that comes with a lifetime membership along with continuous updates tot he site so you will never run out of information. I would rate this guide #1 out of the 3 guides and give it 5 out of 5 stars!!



No comments:

Post a Comment