Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Next Starcraft guide review

Now I will move down the ladder a bit and talk about Joana's Starcraft 2 guide which can be found here - Joanas Starcraft 2 Guide

Joana's Starcraft 2 guide is created pretty well and has lot's of important information and walk through's on the campaign (well for the first 10 or so campaign levels) but it is lacking on updates. Since I joined Joana's Starcraft 2 guide the only updates have been on the campaign and it is still only on the first few levels and who knows when the next updates will arrive. Although he is lacking in updates this guide is still very good and contains strategies for every race and has helped me improve my game. I would rank it #2 out of the 3 guides that I am in and give it 3 out of 5 stars. More information on Joana's guide coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment